2022 Audit Committee Forum Series
- June 14: Audit Committee Forum (Bilingual – all industries)
- June 21: Audit Committee Forum (All industries)
- September 8: Energy Industry Forum
- September 13: Cannabis Industry Forum
- October 11: Toronto Mining Industry Forum
- November 1: Vancouver Mining Industry Forum
- November 7: Real Estate Industry Forum
- November 17: Crypto Industry Forum
2021 Audit Committee Forum Series
- June 10: Audit Committee Forum (Bilingual – all industries)
- June 17: Audit Committee Forum (All industries)
- June 22: Cannabis Industry Forum
- September 14: Real Estate Industry Forum
- September 23: Mining Industry Forum
- September 29: Energy Industry Forum
- October 14: Crypto Industry Forum
May 11: Webinar: COVID-19 impact on going concern assessments
In May, CPAB, CPA Canada and the Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (AASB) delivered a webinar to share perspectives on the impact of COVID-19 on going concern assessments.
2020 Audit Committee Forum Series
Our 2020 audit committee forums are now complete. To read the spring/summer Audit Committee Forums Highlights, click here and to read our fall Audit Committee Forums Highlights – A Year-end Review, click here.
CPAB Exchange: Inspections Forum Series
CPAB launched its first Inspections Forum Series in 2020, featuring four forums between October and December 2020. Intended for small and mid-market Canadian participating audit firms these interactive sessions focused on key audit quality concerns facing firms, and current and emerging issues and provided an opportunity to share CPAB’s perspectives.